This 3-hour Barcelona day photo tour is aimed for tourists who want to discover and shoot with their smartphones or cameras the intimate and picturesque atmosphere of the old town along with a professional photographer.
You'll discover the most beautiful and photogenic corners of the Gothic Quarter, Born and Raval districts along with their picturesque old alleys, tiny medieval squares, ancient buildings, food markets and places visited by very few tourists.
During the photo tour, a professional photographer will show you the most picturesque urban corners and will push you then to challenge your skills and creativity in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
What you will learn
- discover some unique architecture in Barcelona and enjoy the spirit of the old town;
- how incorporate “emotion” and “atmosphere” into photography;
- to better photograph buildings, streets and public places;
- to apply the “rules” of photographing cityscapes and the buildings and spaces within;
- the basic elements of perspective, ISO, shutter, exposure, shooting in RAW, white balance and more useful techniques to make you a good photographer with your camera or smartphone.
Doesn't matter if you have a camera or a smartphone in your hand, during the Barcelona day photo tour, you will benefit of a friendly lesson suitable to improve the knowledge of basic photographic techniques. All participants will learn how shooting creative photos and making every single image shot an unforgettable souvenir of their vacation in Barcelona.
Don’t forget your camera, wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes, bring some water and join our photo tour in Barcelona!
LET’S ENJOY THE PHOTO TOUR SAFELY
Participant(s) must wear a face mask during the photo tour since the Spanish Health Ministry made their use compulsory on the street as a measure to prevent the covid-19 outbreak.
Bring an anti-bacterial hand gel that contains at least 70% alcohol with you.
Respect a safety 1-meter distance with other participants, especially in narrow or busy streets.