Since 2012, our 2 and half hour Barcelona night photo tour let you discover an even more magic Barcelona through narrow old streets, tiny and small squares and more corners of Gothic Quarter and Raval districts that, at night, become kind of magic.
From September 15 to April 30 you can discover the most picturesque views and corners of the old town suitable for beautiful and unforgettable shots. Also, you may learn how taking photos at night. A tripod is highly recommended for this kind of photo tour. Our night photo tour takes place in Raval and Gothic Quarter districts.
During our Barcelona night photo tour you will be followed constantly by Stefano, a professional photographer who will show you the most picturesque urban corners and push you then to challenge your skills and creativity in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
Before and during the Barcelona night photo tour, beginner photographers will benefit of a lesson suitable to improve the knowledge of their cameras and basic night photographic techniques. All participants will learn how shooting creative photos and making every single image shot an unforgettable souvenir of their vacation in Barcelona. Don’t forget your camera, wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes and join our photo tour in Barcelona!
Particularly, in Barcelona Photowalk, our participants will learn:
- how taking photos at night;
- the importance of the quality, direction and reflection of natural light;
- how incorporate “emotion” and “atmosphere” into photography;
- to better photograph buildings, streets and public places;
- to apply the “rules” of photographing cityscapes and the buildings and spaces within;
- the basic elements of perspective, ISO, shutter, exposure, shooting in RAW, white balance and more useful techniques to make you a good photographer.
Check the reviews about our photographic tours in Barcelona left on our Tripadvisor page by some of our participants.