Our 3-hour Barcelona day photo tour for individuals (or, under request, also for small groups up to 7 participants), let you to discover narrow old streets, tiny and small squares, public markets and more charming corners of Born, Gothic Quarter and Raval districts including some of the most curious architectural details of modernism.
During our Barcelona photo tour you will be followed constantly by a professional photographer who will show you the most picturesque urban corners and push you then to challenge your skills and creativity in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
What you will learn
- the importance of the quality, direction and reflection of natural light;
- how incorporate “emotion” and “atmosphere” into photography;
- to better photograph buildings, streets and public places;
- to apply the “rules” of photographing cityscapes and the buildings and spaces within;
- the basic elements of perspective, ISO, shutter, exposure, shooting in RAW, white balance and more useful techniques to make you a good photographer.
Before and during the Barcelona day photo tour, beginner photographers will benefit of a lesson suitable to improve the knowledge of their cameras and basic photographic techniques. All participants will learn how shooting creative photos and making every single image shot an unforgettable souvenir of their vacation in Barcelona. Don’t forget your camera, wear a pair of comfortable walking shoes, bring some water and join our photo tour in Barcelona!