We organize in Barcelona 4-hour private photo walks in english language for small groups (up to 10 participants) and for individuals through narrow old streets, tiny and small squares, public markets and more charming corners of Born, Barri Gotic and Raval districts or to discover the most curious architectural details of modernism.
During our Barcelona photo tours you will be followed constantly by a professional photographer who will show you the most picturesque urban corners and push you then to challenge your skills and creativity in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
Particularly, participants will learn:
- the importance of the quality, direction and reflection of natural light;
- how incorporate “emotion” and “atmosphere” into photography;
- to better photograph buildings, streets and public places;
- to apply the “rules” of photographing cityscapes and the buildings and spaces within;
- the basic elements of perspective, ISO, shutter, exposure, shooting in RAW, white balance and more useful techniques to make you a good photographer.
At the end of our photo walk, we will sit down in a bar for a coffee or beer to give technical comments and suggestions to improve the photos you shot during the tour and making every single image shot an unforgettable souvenir of your trip to Barcelona.
Just contact us to know our prices.
Doesn’t matter if you have a compact camera or just know a little about photography. Take your camera and join us to learn how shooting creative photographs like a pro does by exploring one of the most exciting cities of the world!